Our affiliate program. All of our products are sold through Clickbank, and we pay 51% commission. If you don’t already have a Clickbank account, sign up here. Once you sign up, you can link to our products by substituting your Clickbank ID for the letters YOURID in the links below. And signing up is free!
Be our guest! We love when you write about us and mention our products on your website or blog, in social media or in a newsletter. We also invite you to be a guest poster on our blogs and sites. It’s a great way to get exposure, and add backlinks to your site. In addition, we’ll add your affiliate link to your contribution, so that you get commission for your sales. If you’d like to be a guest writer, let me know!
SCIENCE PROJECT GUIDES
We offer four different packages of projects, each with five experiments or demonstrations. The packages sell for $14.95, with an upsell offer of $24.95. About 1/3 choose the upgrade.
- 24 Hour Science Projects – http://www.24hourscienceprojects.com/ezGaffurl.php?offer=YOURID&pid=2
- Weekend Science Projects – http://www.24hourscienceprojects.com/ezGaffurl.php?offer=YOURID&pid=5
- Middle School Science Projects – http://www.elementary-science-projects.com/ezGaffurl.php?offer=YOURID&pid=16
- Watch This! (Demonstration projects) – http://www.24hourscienceprojects.com/ezGaffurl.php?offer=YOURID&pid=6
A note to affiliates with family sites. Science project guides are a seasonal product. Parents don’t purchase them until they need them. (Out of sight, out of mind!) Unless you have a science project site, we have found the most effective affiliate strategy is to give your readers a free parent’s guide that they can download, and then refer to when their science project does come due. We give you a special link to the guide, and put your affiliate links in it so that sales are credited to you. Contact me if you’re interested in offering a copy of The Non-Scientific Parent’s Guide to a Science Project to your readers.
Our parenting products are by far our most successful product in terms of affiliate conversions. For example, over 8% of Focus Pocus hops result in a sale. Focus Pocus and Waking Up from the Homework Nightmare sell for $14.95, and customers are offered the chance to get both guides for $24.95. About 1/3 choose the upgrade. The PAC-kit (Planner, Agenda, and Calendar kit) is popular for ADHD and LD parents. It sells for $24.95.
- Focus Pocus – 100 Ways to Help Your Child Pay Attention – http://www.elementary-science-projects.com/ezGaffurl.php?offer=YOURID&pid=11
- Waking Up from the Homework Nightmare – http://www.elementary-science-projects.com/ezGaffurl.php?offer=YOURID&pid=10
- The PAC-kit – http://YOURID.packit.hop.clickbank.net
So – why the funny hoplinks? We use EasyClickMate which allows affiliates to link directly to one product. We’ve been using it for six years with great results. If you would like, we can also send you an EasyClickMate notification for each sale you make for us. If you are interested, let me know.
MORE AFFILIATE INFORMATION
Content I’ll Give You – Stuff I write that you can use to promote my products.
Your Content – Stuff you write that I can use.
How to Make Your Affiliate Link – Creating your link to making sales.
Affiliate Incentives – Special opportunities to do even better.
Tracking a Clickbank sale – How to find out where a sale came from.